ROLE: Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Solutions Architect
CONTRACT - 12 months
RATE: Market Rates based on experience
LOCATION: Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane available
We have been mandated by a leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 (AX & CRM) Partner who is in the process of building out their Dynamics 365 capability in Australia and have asked Digital Monk International to locate a Solutions Architect.
As a Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Solution Architect, you will be responsible for engaging with key stakeholders in the management framework to put in place, stable and scalable solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O, and assist with the on-going development of niche vertical solutions.
You will also be required to guide Technical and Functional Consultants during the design and build phase of the project pipeline ensuring the solutions effectively interact with business requirements. The Solution Architect will take ownership of all aspects of Dynamics 365 F&O functionality, working with the business stakeholders and principal enterprise sponsors, ensuring the business best practice of Dynamics 365 F&O and successful delivery of the program.
This person will have a wider understanding of ERP business processes from a financial, retails and Supply Chain perspective as well as extensive Dynamics AX & Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations experience, with a background of delivery of large-scale finance, retail, and supply chain solutions.
Common Business Strategies will include delivering vertical-specific modules including Retail linked to Finance and Supply Chain.
- 3+ years' experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX2012/AX7/Dynamics 365 F&O, functional architecture
- 5+ years' experience in facilitation, analysis, and prototyping
- 5+ years' understanding of and primary responsibility for solutions within Finance, Project Management & Accounting, Retail & Supply Chain
- 5+ years' experience with multi-phase, multi-country, enterprise-wide AX implementations - must have AX 2012 experience and Dynamics 365 F&O
- 8+ years' solid experience working within an IT applications role
- Solid understanding of interoperability issues and the strengths and weaknesses of platforms and products
- Strong and proven experience of implementing AX - Full life cycle AX / D365F&O / ERP implementation experience
- Experience of working within a complex multi-regional architecture
- Confident and possesses effective communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Previous MS Gold partner experience desirable
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Accountancy qualifications e.g. (CIMA or ACCA)
Required Skills and Experience
- Exhibit the Core Values
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technical related field (i.e. computer science, engineering, IT, etc.)
- Professional demeanor
- Strong written communication especially related to articulating technical specifications
- Sound knowledge of concepts of unit testing own code
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively please you can contact Neil Brand at email@example.com / 0431161367 or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au
At the same time should this role not match your skills and career aspirations but you are looking for your next role in Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 and would like a free and confidential conversation please contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0431161367 or www.digitalmonk.com.au
Lastly, if your project or business is in the market for a Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 professional, please contact Neil Brand at email@example.com / 0431161367 or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au