ROLE: Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Lead Consultant - Supply Chain
FULL-TIME - $140-160k + Super
LOCATION: Home-based initially, Melbourne Head office location
Digital Monk International is working on an exclusive basis to support a leading Australian organisation build out an internal CoE Team for their on-going Dynamics 365 FinOps project
The Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (AX) Functional Lead Supply Chain Consultant will work with the business users to gather requirements for and work with the internal team of developers and testers for the solution delivery.
The Supply Chain Consultant should have worked on Dynamics 365 implementation and have good knowledge on implement cycle and their requirements. This person will be a strong, confident communicator and good co-ordinator while handling different stakeholders.
- Evaluating and understanding the business process and preparing a detailed Business requirement specification document [BRS]
- Ability to analyse client requirements and objectives to determine how software can best meet clients’ requirements and objectives.
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
- Functional consulting to design and develop Dynamics 365 F&O solutions for clients on the Supply Chain & Retail module
- Work closely with clients and other team members to define, design and align the business application to the business requirements.
- Should be able to Configure, Test and Demo Project management and accounting module in D365.
- Should have experience in handling SIT, End user training, UAT and Go Live.
- Should have experience in data migration activities.
- Manage and deliver small projects independently. Lead other consultants in delivering according to client expectations; take ownership of successful completion of deliverables and projects.
- Participate in the development of functional design documentation and technical specifications, unit, and system test scripts, and deployment plans perform SIT testing.
- Facilitate functional sessions and weekly status meetings with clients, including the ability to drive a client to decisions.
- Own project deliverables (status reports, documentation, test plans.) Take personal ownership of the success of deliverables and projects.
- Exposure in data migration approach etc.
- Conduct functional testing of modifications and sub-processes during sprints
Required Skills and Experience
- The candidate should have 8- 12 years of Dynamics AX functional experience
- At least 2-3 end to end Dynamics 365 F&O project
- Have minimum of 5 years of consulting experience in the Retail Module
- Have worked on at least 3-4 end to end implementation projects and should be aware sure step implementation methodology
- The candidate should aware and worked on Key project module areas like WBS, Revenue Recognition, Customer & Vendor retentions, Funding sources & Forecast and budgeting
- Should have complete knowledge on various Project management Inquiry tools and reports
- Excellent communication skills along with good analysis and documentation skills
- Should have a positive and can-do approach
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Appropriate Microsoft certifications
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively you can contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0431161367 or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au
At the same time should this role does not match your skills and career aspirations but you are looking for your next role in Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 and would like a free and confidential conversation please contact Neil Brand at email@example.com / 0431161367 or www.digitalmonk.com.au
Lastly, if your project or business is in the market for a Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 professional, please contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0431161367 or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au