We are looking for a Senior IT Project Director as this role is seen as a pivotal role in managing the delivery and change across multiple IT initiatives as well as towards building an internal capability and more importantly managing stakeholder expectations within a dynamic and application-focused environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to run multiple business streams including ERP, IaaS (Infrastructure) Cyber Security, and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) within multiple business entities and therefore experience managing a large scale change and transformation program's of work is essential
Please see more information on this exciting opportunity below.
- To provide a strategy to deliver and manage an On-Premise Microsoft ERP solution across Multiple business entities, Migration to IaaS, Cyber Security and WMS
- To provide a strategy to deliver and manage the Change Management for this Transformation
- To select, lead and manage all Vendors
- Any experience in a Dynamics 365 consulting firm or in an organization participating in Dynamics 365 implementation projects is beneficial
- Must have Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP experience working at Enterprise Level - AX 2009 or AX 2012
- Clear experience of delivering Change Management on an Enterprise level across multiple business entities and at Stakeholder level
- Experience applying Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) and using Agile tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills underpinned by effective written and verbal communication
- A pro-active attitude with a focus on value and outcomes
Should this opportunity match your skills and career aspirations please Apply Now attaching your resume in Word Format.
Alternatively, please call Neil Brand on 0431161367 or email email@example.com
Please Note all applicants must hold full AU working rights