Digital Monk International has been engaged by this organisation to help support continued growth for the business and locate an outgoing, driven, Sales Professional to join their ever-growing team in Sydney.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional who understands what it takes it to succeed in a BDM type role, someone with a high amount of drive and autonomy, and understands how to sell Software Deliver Lifecycle Projects. The Role:
Working closely with the Managing Director and Account Managers your role focused on generating new clients and revenue opportunities solution selling Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform & Modern Workplace predominately
You will utilise your past Business Development experience to build and grow relationships with new and existing clients. Ideally, we are looking for the successful candidate to have some prior experience selling Microsoft Technologies and its value proposition.
With that, it is essential that you do have a prior understanding of the SDLC process and sales cycle and how to go about selling complex software solutions to solve business problems. Responsibilities:
- Business Development - Attract and target new business opportunities
- Create strategic account development plans and product integration proposals
- Work with other internal and external partner relationships to source new opportunities
- Delivery of excellent service with a consultative approach to meet targets
- Database management - keeping a 30/60/90 day sales pipeline
- Competitive base and Comms structure ( which can be tailored )
- Achievable targets with Commissions paid on % of GP generated
- A lot of autonomy in this role
- Dynamic work environment/culture
- 3-5+ years of Business Development experience - Software solution/integration preferred
- Prior experience selling Software-based solutions - Microsoft Cloud Technologies, Dynamics 365, O365 would be highly favorable ( not essential )
- Drive, self-motivation in what can be a very autonomous role
- Prior SDLC sales experience perhaps (Salesforce, Oracle, SAP etc)
- Possess clear communication skills
- Have valid working rights in Australia
If you are interested to understand more about this opportunity please "Apply Now" attaching your resume in Word Format.