As an integral part of the Collaboration Services team, the Technical Project Engineer is responsible for supporting and completing office 365 migration activities covering:
- Microsoft 365 – Office 365 - Exchange Online, Teams, Intune
- On-premise Microsoft technology - Exchange & Skype
- Conditional or Adaptive Access to O365 Services
- Mobile Device Management & Application Management
- BYOD services
Digital Workplace Engineer is responsible for supporting & maintaining allocated Digital Workplace services to meet business and projective objectives. Influencing organisation and stakeholders in all responsible areas requiring Digital workplace services, building and managing effective relationships at all levels whilst supporting the overall team objectives as part of the Collaboration Services team Accountabilities
- Technical Engineer is responsible for supporting and completing office 365 migration activities
- Manage Office 365 platform and Mobile services and management end to end
- Facilitate the identification and mitigation of service risks related to Digital Workplace services
- Take a lead role in directed research activities related to Digital Workplace Services
- Provide technical assistance and support across all teams within Service Management as required.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) advice and consultation in relation to core competencies to all areas of the business as required.
- Experience in large scale IT environments across Workplace solutions based on Microsoft Office365 and Windows 10
- Prior experience in complex messaging migrations including hybrid O365 configuration, authentication, and identity management.
- Experience in managing and remediating Active Directory, migrating on-prem AD to Azure Active Directory
- Experience with EMS, Federation Services and Identity Management
- Knowledge with capacity planning, disaster recovery, performance tuning, and testing, logical and physical architecture design
- Knowledge about Mobility Management Solutions including Intune
- Excellent communications & stakeholder/user engagement skills
If you feel you have Technical expertise, experience, and up for a challenging but exciting project APPLY NOW Attaching your resume in WORD FORMAT.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.