We are looking for a Lead Project Manager, this role is seen as a pivotal role in managing delivery and expectations towards building an internal capability and more importantly managing stakeholder expectations within a dynamic and application-focused environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to the Dynamics 365 for Operations product as well as experience managing a large scale change and transformation project.
Please see more information on this exciting opportunity below.
Why is the role required?
- To provide a strategy to deliver and manage the migration to Dynamics 365 F&O
- To continue achieving outcomes associated with a pivotal, multi-year, transformation program
- To accelerate the velocity of technology delivery
- Any experience in a Dynamics 365 consulting firm or in an organization participating in Dynamics 365 implementation projects is beneficial
- Must have Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP experience working at Enterprise Level - AX 2009 or AX 2012
- Business requirements gathering and process modeling skills with a bent towards BABOK and BPMN
- Experience applying Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) and using Agile tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills underpinned by effective written and verbal communication
- A pro-active attitude with a focus on value and outcomes
Should this opportunity match your skills and career aspirations please Apply Now attaching your resume in Word Format.
Please Note all applicants must hold full AU working rights