Project Manager - Dynamics 365 Business Central
Melbourne South East Suburbs
4-6 months initial contract
We are looking for a Lead Project Manager, this role is seen as a pivotal role in managing delivery and expectations towards building an internal capability and more importantly managing stakeholder expectations within a dynamic and application-focused environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to the Dynamics 365 Business Central product, as well as experience managing the end to end deployment of Microsoft's SME focused Cloud ERP, as prior experience of Business Central is not needed.
Please see more information on this exciting opportunity below.
Why is the role required?
- To provide a strategy and budget to deliver and manage the deployment and migration to Dynamics 365 Business Central from AX2009
- To roll out Change and Training strategy
- To support an internal team from User to Board with the complexities and expectations needed to deploy a Cloud ERP
- Vendor Management
What skills, behaviours and experiences are needed?
- Any experience in a Dynamics 365 Business Central consulting firm or in an organization participating in Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation projects is beneficial
- Must have Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud ERP experience
- Detailed understanding of Full Financials and Inventory Management
- Business requirements gathering and process modelling skills with a bent towards BABOK and BPMN
- Experience applying Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) and using Agile tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills underpinned by effective written and verbal communication
- A pro-active attitude with a focus on value and outcomes
Should this opportunity match your skills and career aspirations please click "apply" or alternatively contact Neil Brand at email@example.com or 0431161367 to have a more detailed and confidential conversation.
Should this role not match your skills or aspirations but you are in the market for a new role or Microsoft Dynamics professional please visit our website www.digitalmonk.com.au or contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com