We have been mandated by a leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner who is in the process of building out their Dynamics 365 capability in Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne and have asked Digital Monk International to locate a Functional Consultant focused on Finance Modules.
The D365 Business Central (NAV) Functional Finance Consultant will work with the business users to gather requirements for and work with the internal team of developers and testers for the solution delivery.
The Finance consultant should have worked on Dynamics 365 implementation and have good knowledge on implement cycle and their requirements. This person will be a strong, confident communicator and good co-ordinator while handling different stakeholders.
- Evaluating and understanding the business process and preparing a detailed Business requirement specification document [BRS]
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
- Functional consulting to design and develop Dynamics 365 BC solutions for clients on Finance and Accounting module
- Work closely with clients and other team members to define, design and align the business application to the business requirements.
- Should be able to Configure, Test and Demo Project management and accounting module in D365.
- Manage and deliver small projects independently. Lead other consultants in delivering according to client expectations; take ownership of successful completion of deliverables and projects.
- Participate in the development of functional design documentation and technical specifications.
- Facilitate functional sessions and weekly status meetings with clients, including the ability to drive a client to decisions.
- Own project deliverables (status reports, documentation, test plans.) Take personal ownership of the success of deliverables and projects.
Required Skills and Experience
- The candidate should have 5+ years of Dynamics NAV functional experience
- At least 1 end to end Dynamics 365 BC project
- Have minimum 5 years of consulting experience in project management and accounting module
- Have worked on at least 3-4 end to end implementation projects and should be aware sure step implementation methodology
- The candidate should aware and worked on Key project module areas like WBS, Revenue Recognition, Customer & Vendor retentions, Funding sources & Forecast, and budgeting
- Should have complete knowledge of various Project management Inquiry tools and reports
- Excellent communication skills along with good analysis and documentation skills
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" attaching your resume in WORD Format
At the same time should this role not match your skills and career aspirations but you are looking for your next role in Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 and would like a free and confidential conversation please contact a monk today.