ROLE: Microsoft Dynamics 365 FinOps & Azure Developer
SALARY: $140,000 - 150,000 + Super
LOCATION: Melbourne Inner East Suburbs
Opportunity for a Dynamics AX & Azure Developer to join an ASX listed End User that is preparing for a Dynamics 365 FinOps upgrade in 12 months.
Due to their continued success and with a healthy pipeline of projects they require a passionate and driven professional to join their highly skilled team.
This is a hands-on development role. As the successful candidate, you need to have strong all-round Dynamics AX / X++ development skills and experience combined with the associated consulting skills.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow into a leadership role, led delivery teams and mentoring other team members. You need to feel comfortable engaging with key senior stakeholders and be able to lead them through any IT and Development transformation projects.
Expertise & Skills Required:
- Inventory Management, Sales Orders and Production Module experience is helpful but not essential
- Extensive hands-on development experience with Dynamics AX 2009 & FinOps
- Strong Microsoft Development skills; X++, .Net & SSRS Reporting. Visual Studio
- Azure DevOps, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions and CDS
- Must have experience delivering full Dynamics AX Implementations, AX Queries, Data Entities, Customer Services, AIF
- Strong consulting and client-facing skills, engage with senior stakeholder, conduct workshops
- Experience taking ownership and leading project delivery teams
- Excellent communication, presentation / consulting skills
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to work for an End-User which is preparing for Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations in 12 months and maybe seeking a new exciting challenge where you can play an active role in development strategies
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively please you can contact Neil Brand at email@example.com / 0431161367 or visit firstname.lastname@example.org
At the same time should this role not match your skills and career aspirations but you are looking for your next role in Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 and would like a free and confidential conversation please contact Neil Brand at email@example.com / 0431161367 or www.digitalmonk.com.au
Lastly, if your project or business is in the market for a Microsoft Dynamics A