ROLE: ERP Business Analyst DURATION: 6 months initially (5-year Transformation) LOCATION: Home Based to start with - Melbourne Inner Eastern Suburbs RATE: $800-900/day Key Responsibilities:
- Support business users of AX 2009 ERP and related BI systems to resolve day to day system and process issues.
- Manage and provide regular feedback to the business on the status of open issues and change requests.
- Proactively investigate and escalate support tickets, if required, to the Global ERP support team.
- Participate in the upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics D365:
o Coordinate cross-functional workshops to confirm the design of the new systems meet the business requirements
o Prepare gap analysis where standard product features do not meet business requirements and develop workaround solutions, including preparation of functional design specifications
o Collaborate with 3rd party software partners on enhancements and system interfaces
o Prepare testing scenarios, coordinate user acceptance testing and follow up actions
o Develop user guides, training materials and support training of users
o Migration of data into D365
o Perform system cut-over from AX 2009 to D365 and support go-live activity, including integration with 3rd party logistics warehouse
o Address and resolve issues identified during post-go-live activity, including troubleshooting
Skills and Experience:
- Assessment and roll out of minor and major version upgrades
- Proactively work with business users to identify and implement enhancements and improvements to systems, business processes and reporting
- Document all new processes or changed process as approved by change requests.
- Experience with import and distribution businesses, including 3rd party logistics providers
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 and D365 ERP end to end implementation and roll-out including user acceptance testing, training and documentation (Nice to have but not essential)
- Experience with Supply Chain and Production with expertise in warehouse management, master planning, demand planning, procurement and EDI
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) and customer (business) focus.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to liaise with a broad spectrum of company personnel at all levels.
- Ability to proactively and logically work through and solve issues and problems
- Strong project management and planning skills.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience as a senior MSFT Dynamics AX functional consultant either working with an internal team or with an ERP Consulting organization.
- Must have hands-on experience with configuration of Advanced Warehouse Management in MSFT Dynamics D365
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree and D365 & AX 2009 certification