Great opportunity to join this leading innovative organisation that continues to see strong growth across its Microsoft Business Applications Practice.
With continued growth in the Canberra market, our client is looking for experienced Dynamics 365 Architects to join their delivery practice, playing an integral and lead role on large scale transformation projects driving change and solving business problems utilising the Dynamics 365 / Power Platform stack.
The successful candidate should have a very high level of business acumen and an understanding of business process. You should be able to inspire and lead a room of C-level Stakeholders, understand the wider application landscape within a business, be able to whiteboard and articulate an application solution, and what that delivers to the business. In these roles you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and developing end-to-end solution designs across the Dynamics 365 & Power Platform eco-system
- Contribute to the technical design and solution development across all phases of projects (e.g. Plan, Analyse, Design, Build, and Test)
- Facilitating high-end workshops and Pre-Sales activities
- Build collaborative working relationships with clients, Microsoft, and associated ISV's
- Experience in Dynamics 365 CE, Power Platform (PowerApps Component Framework, Portals, Canvas & Model Driven Apps, Power Automate), and CDS
- Proven experience working in a similar role for a Consultancy / System Integrator / Vendor
- Azure DevOps with Dynamics 365 CE.
- Able to look at the wider application portfolio of a client and the integration requirements
- High-level consultative approach feeling at home in a room of Senior C-level Stakeholders.
- Experience in a Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments, SQL Server, HTML, C#, .NET.
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to truly articulate a business-orientated solution, not just talk about CRM
All applicants must be Australian Citizens enabling you to secure Security Clearance.