- Senior & Principle Level Consultant Opportunities
- Innovative Leading Microsoft Partner
- Strong element of Pre-Sales Activities
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some of the largest Dynamics CRM / 365 projects arising in the market for an organisation that continues to see some very strong growth and expects that to continue throughout 2021 and with that, we are now looking for a Senior levels Microsoft Dynamics 365 Professionals who have experience working on large multi-site enterprise-level implementations.
You will come from a strong consulting background, with extensive client engagement experience. With this role being more commercial and strategic than just delivery you will play an integral part in working with Senior Management within the business to drive opportunities working alongside the National Sales Team.
The successful candidate will need to have solid pre-sales experience, tender and costing capabilities, high-level client engagement with deep product understanding, solution design & architecture and ultimately being able to lead and own an implementation.
What you will do:
What you need to be successful:
- Work with our clients to analyse and define business requirements and/or project scope
- Facilitation of analysis and design workshops
- Document and communicate client requirements - functional designs, gap analysis
- Undertake solution configuration as required
- Lead the project team and our clients to ensure successful delivery
- Provide client support and relationship management as required
- Participate in pre-sales presentations and demonstrations in conjunction with the sales team plus providing input for Request for Proposals and Request for Information.
- 5 + years Dynamics 365/CRM consulting and implementation experience, along with strong business analysis skills.
- Strong Dynamics CRM knowledge (Cloud & On-Prem, Dynamics 365 & Power Platform)
- Superior knowledge of Dynamics 365 and its capabilities
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Strong pre-sales experience, RFP response, Project costing experience
- High-level business acumen
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively please you can contact Craig Radford on 0420 513836