Digital Monk International is working with a National Microsoft Partner that is continuing to build and grow its Dynamics 365 capabilities, having seen strong growth in 2020, and with a healthy pipeline of Dynamics 365 Business currently, they only expect that growth to continue as we head in 2021.
To strengthen their position in Melbourne an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Professional, at Principle Consultant, Practice Lead Level that can bring a lot of experience and expertise to the business and play an integral role in supporting the Senior Stakeholders in growing and building out their capabilities in the Melbourne practice.
You will play an active part in supporting the Victorian General Manager and Sales Team in new sales opportunities incorporating Pre-Sales activities, RFP response, Client Demonstrations, Managing key client relationships and ultimately leading the delivery of a D365 Business Central implementation with the aim of the role moving into a core Practice Manager role as the team grows.
- Pre-sales activities including, RFP response, resource planning & project costings
- Optimize business process design and the use of standard MS Dynamics 365 capabilities
- Provide leadership and management of a team of consultants for client engagements and projects.
- Provide expertise in shaping, defining, implementing of Business Central Implementations
- Be seen as the trusted advisor and face of the D365 Business Central Practice in Melbourne
- Lead solution design workshops and Produce conceptual design documentation
- Support the business in the recruitment of new team members,
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with various versions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central / Dynamics NAV
- Deep knowledge of the D365 BC product functionalities in Finance, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing.
- Strong Business Analysis skills with the ability to translate client requirements into appropriate Business Central solutions
- Good understanding of business processes for manufacturing, service, supply chain management, accounting, warehouse management, and financial concepts
- Experience leading large scale engagements/delivery teams
- Any experience in a core Practice Management role highly desirable
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal with high-level attention to detail.
- Must be able to hold a room of C-Level Stakeholders, being able to show the value proposition and ROI to the business
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" attaching your resume in WORD Format
At the same time should this role not match your skills and career aspirations but you are looking for your next role in Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 and would like a free and confidential conversation please contact a monk today.