- Opportunities for both Technical & Functional Architects
- Long term contract engagement role
- $130-$150p/h for individuals that can truly bring a lot to the table
Digital Monk International is working on behalf of this Global Tier 1 Consulting practice to help support their continued growth of the Dynamics 365 practice in Canberra as they look to scale up for some large scale transformation engagement projects.
For these engagements, we are looking for Senior Dynamics 365 Architects who have a very high, deep experience with the Dynamics 365 / Power Platform and the Wider Microsoft technology eco-system who can bring a wealth of experience to their practice in Canberra, to take ownership and play a lead role on large scale transformation projects driving change and solving business problems utilising the Tech Stack.
The successful candidate should have a very high level of business acumen and an understanding of the business process. You should be able to inspire and lead a room of C-level Stakeholders, understand the wider application landscape within a business, be able to whiteboard and articulate an application solution, and what that delivers to the business. In these roles you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and developing end-to-end solution designs across the Dynamics 365 & Power Platform eco-system
- Contribute to the technical design and solution development across all phases of projects (e.g. Plan, Analyse, Design, Build, and Test)
- Facilitating high-end workshops and Pre-Sales activities
- Build collaborative working relationships with clients, Microsoft, and associated ISV's
- Work with the wider Consulting practice, Sales & Senior Management Team to drive new business opportunities within the ACT market
- Experience in Dynamics 365 CE, Power Platform (PowerApps Component Framework, Portals, Canvas & Model-Driven Apps, Power Automate), and CDS
- Proven experience working in a similar role for a Consultancy / System Integrator / Vendor
- Experience with configuration and customisation of Dynamics 365 CE
- Experience with the wider Microsoft 365 / Azure eco-system
- Able to look at the wider application portfolio of a client and the integration requirements
- High-level consultative approach feeling at home in a room of Senior C-level Stakeholders.
- Experience in a Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to truly articulate a business-orientated solution, not just talk about CRM
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively please you can contact Craig Radford on 0420 513836
Please note we can only accept AU Citizens for these opportunities.