- Senior & Principle Level Consultant Opportunities
- Innovative Leading Microsoft Partner
- 12-month day rate contracts (Top rates)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some of the largest Dynamics / Microsoft 365 projects arising in the market for an organisation that continues to see some very strong growth only expecting that to continue throughout 2021 especially in the Canberra market having recently won some enterprise, multi-year transformational projects within key federal government departments.
Whilst these projects include the Dynamics 365 eco-system, having prior hands-on experience is not essential, someone can pick up the technology pretty quickly, as long as you can be committed to learning. What is essential for these critical roles is someone's ability to Consultant, with strong commercial acumen and Business Analysis capabilities. You must not feel out of depth being in a room of C-Level stakeholders for a large government department, being able to conduct a high-level workshop and scoping session.
This opportunity would suit professionals in either a Functional Consulting or a Technical Business Analysts based role who understand the Software Application Lifecycle, Data, Integration and ultimately what it takes to drive a truly enterprise-level program of work through to completion, we don't you to be configuration the system
What you will do:
- Work with our clients to analyse and define business requirements and/or project scope
- Facilitation of analysis and design workshops
- Document and communicate client requirements - functional designs, gap analysis
- Lead the project team and our clients to ensure successful delivery
- Provide client support and relationship management as required
- Drive outcomes!
What you need to be successful:
- Extensive experience in the Enterprise Application Industry (Dynamics 365 experience nice to have, not essential)
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Be able to drive a room of Stakeholders and whiteboard out some scoping and analysis
- Understanding of Data, IT Systems & Platform Integration
- High-level business acumen
- Baseline clearance ideally, AU Citizenship at a minimum
- Must be on the ground in Canberra for the projects, no remote available
On Offer is an initial 12-month day rate contract with a high possibility of extension due to scale and timeframe of the project.
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively please you can contact Craig Radford on 0420 513836