Senior Project Manager - Dynamics 365 CE
Melbourne Client - Can look at full remote for the right candidate
6-month day rate contract, extension possible
Digital Monk has been engaged once again by a key client who we have pre supported previously on a long term Dynamics 365 / CRM Integration project. This long term project for the Enterprise National Financial Services organisation got halted due to COVID in 2020 and is kicking back into gear in 2021.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large transformation project for a very large National Australian Business managing and supporting their large scale change and transformation project.
You will be working with the internal team and key stakeholders along with three key vendors to manage the change. We are looking for a strong Project Manager in their own right, that is very much hands-on in terms of driving deliverable outcomes, using the organisations Microsoft PPM project system to manage budget, schedule, risks, comms etc… as well as be well versed in Organisation Change Management. This will be what is key first and foremost, someone with the right personality and character, then comes the experience you have in delivering large scale CRM projects, Dynamics 365 highly desirable, but not essential.
What skills, behaviours and experiences are needed?
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager on large scale transformation projects
- Covering Enterprise Level Application Migration Projects, Dynamics 365/CRM is highly favourable
- Business requirements gathering and process modelling skills with a bent towards BABOK and BPMN
- Experience applying Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) and using Agile tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills underpinned by effective written and verbal communication
- A pro-active attitude with a focus on value and outcomes
Ideally, we would like to find someone based, on the ground in Melbourne, as the workforce does start to get back to a Flexi office environment, but our client will consider someone based in another state for a full remote engagement if you are the right person for the job.
Should this opportunity match your skills and career aspirations please click "apply" or alternatively contact Craig Radford at craig.r@firstname.lastname@example.org or 0420 513 836 to have a more detailed and confidential conversation.
Should this role not match your skills or aspirations but you are in the market for a new role or Microsoft Dynamics professional please visit our website www.digitalmonk.com.au or contact us on email@example.com