- Permanent Opportunity
- True Global Leader
- Good Opportunity for Growth
Digital Monk International has been engaged by this Tier 1 Global Consultancy to aid with the search for a Dynamics 365 CE Technical Consultant to join their rapidly growing consulting practice in Brisbane that continues to see great growth due to winning some key Digital Transformation projects, incorporation the Dynamics 365 Platform.
You will play a pivotal role in defining, influencing, designing and delivering complex projects, providing advice to clients on how best to leverage the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platforms and responsible for driving out successful projects and solutions. Working alongside Architects and other team members, you will be involved in sourcing, refining and clarifying client requirements, defining solution approaches and design based on industry practice and the configuration and customisation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions
- Contributing to the technical governance structure within the practice
- Contributing to the design and implementation of Dynamics 365 (CRM) solutions.
- Hands-on configurations, customisation and system integrations
- Designing and developing Dynamics 365 based CRM solutions and related components such as Power Platform, CRM Portals and mobile apps.
- Performing gap analysis between system functionality and client requirements.
Key Skills Required:
- Hands-on technical experience across the full lifecycle of Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects
- Strong experience with Microsoft .Net Technologies, Microsoft Dynamics (Essential)
- SSIS, Azure, KingswaySoft, Scribe, Click Dimensions, Power Platform experience (Desirable)
- Ability to provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics and Power platform to evaluate client business processes and requirements
- Excellent Communication Skills, Being able to truly Consultant & discuss a solution to a client
This is a great opportunity to join a globally recognised brand, an organisation that offers work/life balance, flexible working environment, has a real focus on building a good culture and can truly offer a defined career path.
We have a lot more information to share and would welcome a confidential conversation to discuss the role and business in more depth so do Apply Now attaching your Resume in WORD Format. Alternatively, please Craig Radford on +61 (0)420 513 836.