- Permanent / Immediate Opportunity
- D365 CE / Power Platform Environment - D365 F&O will be next
- Great team culture, Flexi environment and added perks
Great opportunity to join a National Australian Organisation that truly does make a major difference to the Australian community and its people. Due to someone having recently moved on from this role after some great tenure we are looking for a highly passionate, commercially savvy professional to step into this vacant role of Dynamics 365 Platform Manager.
The current D365 Cloud Project has been delivered and is due to go Live in the next few months but the project work will be far from over with D365 Finance & Operations soon to be on the horizon, so this is a really great opportunity for someone coming from a strong D365 CE/CRM background to have the opportunity to own a D365 F&O rollout and add this to your resume.
Reporting to the CIO and working with a dedicated and high-performing team, this pivotal role will lead the technical specifications & development, help manage the external vendor of and work with the business of the future roadmap contributing to the companies vision. As the successful candidate in this role, it is essential that do have prior experience with the Dynamics eco-system and understand that underlining platform.
Primarily, you will be responsible for:
- Managing an internal team of between 6-8 professionals, a mix of technical & functional, as well as the external vendor.
- Ensuring key relationships with external and internal stakeholders are managed successfully
- Delivery of change initiatives to support key business objectives
- Ensuring the platform is operating as designed and service levels are achieved
- Support the growth of the internal team, developers, functional & support consultants
- Prior hands-on experience across the Dynamics 365 / CRM Eco-Systems
- Strong customer focus mentality
- Strong business acumen, prior experience in a core Senior Level Management role
- Experience managing a mid-size team
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
*Please note all applicants must hold full AU Working Rights and be currently based in Australia*
We have a lot more information to share and would welcome a confidential conversation to discuss the role and business in more depth so do Apply Now attaching your Resume in WORD Format. Alternatively, please Craig Radford on +61 (0)420 513 836.