- 2 Positions Available
- Part of large Internal BI Team
- Great Culture / Flexible working Environment
Digital Monk International has been engaged by this national Australian Privately owned organisation to assist in finding them a Power BI Expert to help with the delivery of some key, business-critical projects focused across their Power BI Platform.
The successful candidate will be required to have not only the technical capabilities to deliver the work but also have strong business acumen, being able to run workshops and gather and requirements from C-Level stakeholders.
We are looking for professionals that feel comfortable to be able to push back on business queries and ask questions and with that be able to drop the adoption and change with stakeholders and users.
- Help design, document and maintain reporting solutions
- Understand financial and operational datasets with an ability to define appropriate business rules to support analytical requirements
- Develop and maintain data models and data concepts.
- Understand business requirements and work with developers to convert to a technical solution
- Define business issues and primary objectives of new solutions. Identify and validate the key business requirements.
- Own and develop relationships with stakeholders, working with them to optimize and enhance reporting solutions.
- 5+ Years’ Experience & proven ability with Microsoft BI toolset – DAX, Power BI
- Detailed analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong experience in user testing and project management
- Proven ability in stakeholder management and communication
- Strong working knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts (e.g. reporting, querying software, data modelling, OLAP, spreadsheets, dashboards)
- Any experience with wider Power Platform will be highly advantageous
If you are looking for an organisation that is truly transforming their business through technology then do "Apply Now" attaching your resume in WORD format.