- Long Term 3 Multi-Year Program of work
- D365 CE / Power Platform Environment
- Great team culture, Case Study project to be a part of
Great opportunity to join a National Australian Not For Profit Organisation that is going through some major organisational transformation with Microsoft Technology at the forefront of driving that change. Due to a large stream of projects on the horizon, they are looking for Senior Professional to step into the role of Platform Lead to help support the Digital Solutions Manager and Senior Stakeholders.
This pivotal role will lead the technical specifications & development, help manage the external vendor of and work with the business of the future roadmap contributing to the companies vision. As a successful candidate in this role, it is essential that do have prior experience with the Dynamics eco-system and understand that underlining platform.
- Strive to ensure that the Digital Services Team remains focused on its mission to provide value to the Fellowship through the delivery of high-quality technology services, projects and support
- Leads a team of technical resources, in the area of expertise, to the conclusion of a project phase
- Lead and oversight the build of end to end digital solutions.
- Provide technical expertise on solution implementation risks and operational challenges.
- Lead the development of an entire software application or its part by following Functional and Technical Specification documents.
- Continually surveying the system ecosystem to determine future application needs and making recommendations for enhancements.
- Ensure system code or configuration are written and maintained to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications for Dynamics 365.
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language.
- Monitor scheduled activities and provide corrective action where alerts and failures are identified
- Coordinate and implement system upgrades as required
- Experience with and thorough technical knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform environments including Power Apps, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agent.
- Strong, demonstrated experience in implementing Dynamics 365 Portals / PowerApps Portals.
- Knowledge and experience using web development technologies such as ASP.Net, C#, .NET, JQuery, SQL Server
- Integration experience of D365 with other Azure applications and on-prem applications
- Exposure to Power BI
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven experience in team leadership
We have a lot more information to share and would welcome a confidential conversation to discuss the role and business in more depth so do Apply Now attaching your Resume in WORD Format. Alternatively, please Craig Radford on +61 (0)420 513 836.