- Award-Winning Microsoft Partner
- Permanent Role
- $120K-140K + Super Salary
Immediate start opportunity for a Mid-Senior Level D365 CE Developer / Consultant to join this award-winning and rapidly growing Microsoft Partner in Sydney that continues to build their presence and capabilities with the Dynamics 365 eco-system. Due to successfully having won key projects they have are looking to grow their practice and have the need for a D365 CE Technical Professional,
You will play a pivotal role in defining, influencing, designing and delivering complex projects, providing advice to clients on how best to leverage Microsoft's Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Applications for driving out successful projects and solutions. Working alongside Architects and other team members, you will be involved in sourcing, refining, and clarifying client requirements, defining solution approaches and design based on industry practice, and the configuration and customisation of custom build and out-of-the-box solutions.
- Contributing to the technical governance structure within the practice
- Contributing to the design and implementation of Dynamics 365 (CRM) solutions.
- Hands-on configurations, customisation and system integrations
- Designing and developing Dynamics 365 based CRM solutions and related components such as Power Platform, CRM Portals and mobile apps.
- Performing gap analysis between system functionality and client requirements.
Key Skills Required:
- Hands-on technical experience across the full lifecycle of Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects
- Strong experience with Microsoft .Net Technologies, Microsoft Dynamics (Essential)
- SSIS, Azure, KingswaySoft, Scribe, Click Dimensions, Power Platform experience (Desirable)
- Ability to provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics and Power platform to evaluate client business processes and requirements
- Excellent Communication Skills, Being able to truly Consultant & discuss a solution to a client
We have a lot more information to share and would welcome a confidential conversation to discuss the role and business in more depth so do Apply Now attaching your Resume in WORD Format. Alternatively, please Craig Radford on +61 (0)420 513 836.