- Permanent End User Role
- Inner Suburbs
- Great Opportunity to grow with the business
Digital Monk International has been engaged by this leading national organisation that has been going through a major transformation project over the past couple of years with the Dynamics 365 suite being at the core of it.
Due to ongoing demand or internal projects and the continuation of the adoption of the platform within the business they are looking to add a Systems Administrator / Applications Support Engineer to their growing internal team.
You will be required to maintain, administer and configure the D365 (F&O) application and the related applications environment across the business. You will be responsible for installing and updating application software, troubleshoot, maintain and tune applications (integrations and databases) to ensure they run smoothly from an applications perspective. Key Responsibilities:
- Manage, support, and administer the Applications Suite, including the integrations with 3rd party software vendors. Monitor, investigate and enhance application performance as well as production issues in cloud and hosted environments.
- Using Automation and CI/CD tasks, lead and participate in efforts to implement application changes.
- Ensure our D365 (F&O and CE) application environment and integrations are healthy, reliable and up to date.
- Provide application performance monitoring, tuning and DB support / development.
- Resolve support requests escalated from the support team and play the role of bridge between the Support and Development teams.
- Work with the Development team, as well as product owners, to advocate operational improvements across the stack whilst also coordinating and automating regular software deployments.
- Be the conduit between operations and development teams as well as being an escalation point for our operations team to help resolve application issues.
- Prior experience working in a Sys Admin / Application Support based role
- Prior experience with Dynamics 365 Finance & Opps Platform
- Experience provider 2nd/3rd level User Support
- Any experience with wider MS Stack, Azure, SQL, Web Services etc will be highly regarded
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-initiative and be proactive in the role
- Keen to learn new technologies and skills
This is a great opportunity to joining an organisation that is always looking for technology to drive the business, and always be looking at the newest technology offerings.
The salary bracket on offer for this role sits between $100k-$110k + Super depending on your experience and what you can bring to the role.
Should you be keen to understand more please Apply Now Attached your resume in Word Format. Alternative please call Craig Radford on 0420 513 83