- 6-month initial day rate contract opportunity
- Full remote role, be based anywhere in AU
This is a very exciting time to be involved and working in the Microsft Eco-System with the evolution of the Microsoft 365 Offering including Dynamics, Modern Workplace and the Power Platform which is still being relatively new and not widely adopted currently, we are expecting to see some substantial growth opportunities within the market with organisations just starting to understand the power of this technology and the benefits it can bring to any business.
We have opportunities currently for leading Microsoft Consulting Practices that are starting to bolster their capabilities in this space and looking for strong, client-facing consultants with hands-on technical expertise with Power Apps & Power Automate. ideally with commercial, recent project experience delivering core Power Platform projects,
Working closely with Account Manager & Client Executives you will support pre-sales and scoping activities to provide solutions utilising the Power Platform tech stack to deliver business change and return on investment.
- Depth of experience in the development, configuration and ongoing management of Power Platform applications (Model-Driven Apps, Canvas Apps, Power Automate)
- Strength in End-User engagement activities such as relationship management, expectation setting and gathering high-level requirements
- Experience in a client-facing consulting role, being able to conduct client workshops & demonstrations
- The ability to work independently and run your own projects
- Very strong English communication skills, both verbal & written
If you are keen to understand more about these specific opportunities or perhaps just insight to the Microsoft 365 Market and what areas we are expecting to see continued growth please Apply Now attaching your resume in WORD Format or alternatively contact a Monk today -
email@example.com 0420 513 836