- Global End User Organisation
- 12 month FT Role ideally or flex contract possibility
- Can be remote with some travel to Sydney expected.
Digital Monk Internation has been engaged on an Exclusive Basis in supporting the search for a Dynamics AX Developer to join their internal IT Delivery team. This organisation is currently on AX 2012 R3 platform with current discussion happening, on a global basis regarding a potential upgrade to D365 F&O.
With the market the way it is we can appreciate that professionals in this space are always looking to be working on D365 F&O projects and with the latest tech, so perhaps going back to a 2012 Environment might not everyone first choice.. This could suit someone that is looking for more of a flexible role, with you only having to be in the office 1 day per week, and the rest from home. Perhaps you might be looking to take a break from the consulting world, have a young family and get the opportunity to spend more time with them?
This is a more focused BAU / Enhancement-based role, so whilst there won't be any major projects just yet, this could certainly offer someone the opportunity to be in a less high-pressure working environment.
- 2-3+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics systems administration
- 5 years of development experience with Dynamics AX, using X++ and Morph X.
- Dynamics AX installation and maintenance
- AOT, X++ coding, security management
- Significant knowledge of AIF and DIXF frameworks
- XPO deployments, enterprise portal configuration, service desk experience, SQL Server experience
- Ability to document technical specifications.
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively please contact Craig Radford at email@example.com or 0420 513 836
At the same time should this role not match your skills and career aspirations but you are looking for your next role in Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 and would like a free and confidential conversation please contact a Monk today.
Lastly, if your project or business is in the market for a Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 professional, please contact one our expert D365 Monks.