- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developers
- Contract 6 months +
Global Consulting Practice
Location: Ideally Sydney or Melbourne but open to any AU location
We have been mandated by a Top Global Delivery Practice that is seeing substantial growth in their Dynamics 365 practice and having won multiple key D365 F&O projects they are looking for multiple D365 F&O Developers to help deliver some key programs of work initially on a 6-month day rate contract basis, with extensions highly possible.
The ideal would be to find suitable candidates based in either Melbourne or Sydney HOWEVER, as our client is national and given the way we are all working currently with the current on-going COVID situations we can look at an Australian or New Zealand based who can be based remotely.
• Extensive Dynamics AX experience must have commercial experience working with Dynamics 365 F&O
• Experience developing within highly customised modules
• Ability to develop interfaces within Dynamics 365 for operations or 2012
• SQL Server experience with SSRS, SSAS and SSIS
• Experience with Unit testing and supporting all development activities across AX
• Experience with SQL, .NET, C# and various other languages utilised in the Microsoft Suite.
The ideal candidate will also be certified in Dynamics 365 F&O, However, we can wait for you to complete the certification before starting
The daily rate is flexible based on experience.
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively please contact Craig Radford at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0420 513 836