- Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Lead Consultant - Retail
- 12 months Contract or Perm Option
- Market Rates based on experience
- Brisbane Project - Can be based anywhere in Australia for remote but would expect some aspect of travel
We have been mandated by a leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner who are in the process of building out their Dynamics 365 capability for a key project in Brisbane and have asked Digital Monk International to locate a Lead Functional Consultant focused on Retail Modules.
The D365 Finance & Operations (AX) Functional Lead Retail Consultant will work with the business users to gather requirements for and work with the internal team of developers and testers for the solution delivery.
You should have worked on Dynamics 365 implementation and have good knowledge on the full end>end SDLC of a D365 F&O project and what goes into scoping key business requirements. This person will be a strong, confident communicator and good co-ordinator while handling different stakeholders.
- Evaluating and understanding the business process and preparing a detailed Business requirement specification document [BRS]
- Ability to analyse client requirements and objectives to determine how software can best meet clients’ requirement and objectives.
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
- Functional consulting to design and develop Dynamics 365 F&O solutions for clients on Retail
- Work closely with clients and other team members to define, design and align the business application to the business requirements.
- Should be able to Configure, Test, and Demo Project management and accounting module in D365.
- Manage and deliver small projects independently. Lead other consultants in delivering according to client expectations; take ownership of successful completion of deliverables and projects.
- Facilitate functional sessions and weekly status meetings with clients, including the ability to drive a client to decisions.
- Own project deliverables (status reports, documentation, test plans.) Take personal ownership of the success of deliverables and projects.
- Exposure in data migration approach etc.
- Conduct functional testing of modifications and sub-processes during sprints
Required Skills and Experience
- The candidate should have solid years of Dynamics AX functional experience
- At least 1 end to end Dynamics 365 F&O project
- Have minimum 5 years of consulting experience in Retail
- Have worked on at least 3-4 end to end implementation projects and should be aware sure step implementation methodology
- The candidate should aware and worked on Key project module areas like WBS, Revenue Recognition, Customer & Vendor retentions, Funding sources & Forecast and budgeting
- Should have complete knowledge on various Project management Inquiry tools and reports
- Excellent communication skills along with good analysis and documentation skills
- Should have a positive and can-do approach
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
We can consider both a permanent option or a 12-month day rate contract - going market rates apply to both
Should you be keen to understand more please Apply Now Attached your resume in Word Format. Alternative please call Craig Radford on 0420 513 83