- Global Tier 1 Consulting Practice
- Lead Opportunity with good growth potential
- Sydney or Brisbane Location
Digital Monk International is working on behalf of a truly Global Tier 1 Microsoft Partner that is looking to substantially grow their Dynamics 365 Practice across the ANZ region and is looking for professionals with leadership experience and capabilities to come on board and play an integral part in this growth.
One of the key roles currently is for a Senior / Lead Functional D365 F&O Supply Chain Consultant, based either in Sydney or Brisbane. With a key D365 F&O project underway you will be responsible for the functional analysis, gap fit with Dynamics 365 ERP, determining modification requests to Dynamics 365 ERP, and writing specifications or their development. We are looking for you to have deep and expert knowledge across the D365 Finance & Operations wiith significant Supply Chain Module (Sales, Purchase, Inventory, Production, Replenishment, and master planning experience). Essential Functions
Required Skills and Experience
- Evaluating and understanding the business process and preparing a detailed Business requirement specification document [BRS]
- Ability to analyse client requirements and objectives to determine how software can best meet clients’ requirements and objectives.
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
- Functional consulting to design and develop Dynamics 365 F&O solutions for clients on the Supply Chain Modules.
- Work closely with clients and other team members to define, design and align the business application to the business requirements.
- Should be able to Configure, Test and Demo Project management and accounting module in D365.
- Should have experience in handling SIT, End-user training, UAT and Go Live.
- Should have experience in data migration activities.
- Manage and deliver small projects independently. Lead other consultants in delivering according to client expectations; take ownership of successful completion of deliverables and projects.
- Participate in the development of functional design documentation and technical specifications, unit, and system test scripts, and deployment plans to perform SIT testing.
- Facilitate functional sessions and weekly status meetings with clients, including the ability to drive a client to decisions.
- Own project deliverables (status reports, documentation, test plans.) Take personal ownership of the success of deliverables and projects.
- The candidate should have 8+ years of Dynamics AX functional experience
- At least 2-3 end to end Dynamics 365 F&O project
- Have a minimum of 5 years of consulting experience in the Microsoft Dynamics Eco-System
- Have worked on at least 3-4 end to end implementation projects and should be aware sure step implementation methodology
- Experience in demand forecasting, master planning and advanced warehousing is required
- Experience in Expense Management, Multi-company, Project Accounting, Financial Management is desirable
- Excellent communication skills along with good analysis and documentation skills
- Should have a positive and can-do approach
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Appropriate Microsoft certifications
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively you can contact Craig Radford on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0420 513 836