ROLE: Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Consultant - Manufacturing & Production
DURATION: 6 Months
RATE: $1000-$1200 per day
LOCATION: Melbourne preferred but AU wide is an option
Digital Monk International is working on an exclusive basis to support a Tier 1 Consulting Firm that are building out their Microsoft Dynamics 365 FinOps capability and are therefore urgently looking for a Senior Functional Consultant who is skilled in Manufacturing & Production projects within Dynamics 365 FinOps
The Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (AX) Functional Manufacturing Consultant will work with the business users to gather requirements for and work with the internal team of developers and testers for the solution delivery and will have worked on Dynamics 365 implementation and have good knowledge on implement cycle and their requirements. This person will be a strong, confident communicator and good co-ordinator while handling different stakeholders.
- Evaluating and understanding the business process and preparing a detailed Business requirement specification document [BRS]
- Ability to analyse client requirements and objectives to determine how software can best meet clients’ requirements and objectives.
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
- Functional consulting to design and develop Dynamics 365 F&O solutions for clients on the Supply Chain, Production, Warehousing and Master Planning Modules
- Work closely with clients and other team members to define, design and align the business application to the business requirements.
- Should be able to Configure, Test and Demo Project management and accounting module in D365.
- Should have experience in handling SIT, End-user training, UAT and Go Live.
- Should have experience in data migration activities.
- Manage and deliver small projects independently. Lead other consultants in delivering according to client expectations; take ownership of successful completion of deliverables and projects.
- Participate in the development of functional design documentation and technical specifications, unit, and system test scripts, and deployment plans to perform SIT testing.
- Facilitate functional sessions and weekly status meetings with clients, including the ability to drive a client to decisions.
- Own project deliverables (status reports, documentation, test plans.) Take personal ownership of the success of deliverables and projects.
- Exposure in data migration approach etc.
- Conduct functional testing of modifications and sub-processes during sprints
Required Skills and Experience
- The candidate should have 8- 12 years of Dynamics AX functional experience
- At least 2-3 end to end Dynamics 365 F&O project delivery experience
- Have a minimum of 5 years of consulting experience with Discrete manufacturing concepts, Production order statuses, Production stages, Bill of materials (BOM), Resources, Routes and operations, Supply Chain and Warehouse Management
- Have worked on at least 3-4 end to end implementation projects and should be aware sure step implementation methodology
- The candidate should aware and worked on Key project module areas like WBS, Revenue Recognition, Customer & Vendor retentions, Funding sources & Forecast and budgeting
- Should have complete knowledge on various Project management Inquiry tools and reports
- Excellent communication skills along with good analysis and documentation skills
- Should have a positive and can-do approach
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Appropriate Microsoft certifications
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively you can contact Craig Radford at email@example.com / 0420 513 836 or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au