ROLE: Microsoft Dynamics 365 FinOps & Azure Tech Lead
TYPE - Perm role
LOCATION: Melbourne Inner East Suburbs
Opportunity for a Dynamics AX & Azure Tech Lead to join an ASX listed End User that is going through a large D365 F&O Transformation across their business.
This is a hands-on development role. As the successful candidate, you need to have strong all-around Dynamics 365/AX / X++ development skills and experience combined with the associated consulting skills.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow into a leadership role more so than just being. a hands-on developer, We are looking for someone that has experience in working with stakeholders on strategy, governance, setting up streamline process'.
Expertise & Skills Required:
- Inventory Management, Sales Orders and Production Module experience is helpful but not essential
- Extensive hands-on development experience with Dynamics AX & FinOps
- Strong Microsoft Development skills; X++, .Net & SSRS Reporting. Visual Studio
- Azure DevOps, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions and CDS
- Must have experience delivering full Dynamics AX Implementations, AX Queries, Data Entities, Customer Services, AIF
- Strong consulting and client-facing skills, engage with senior stakeholders, conduct workshops
- Experience taking ownership and leading project delivery teams
- Excellent communication, presentation / consulting skills
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to work for an End-Use on a Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations long term project and maybe seeking a new exciting challenge where you can play an active role in development strategies.
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively please you can contact Craig Radford / 0420 513 836 or visit email@example.com