- Senior Project Manager - Dynamics 365 F&O
- Tier 1 Microsoft Gold Partner
- Perm Role
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager that has delivered multiple D365 F&O / AX Implementations throughout their career. This role is seen as a pivotal role in managing delivery and expectations towards building an internal capability and more importantly managing stakeholder expectations within a dynamic and application-focused environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly global business taking an integral position in their Digital Practice. You will also work with not-for-profits, government, and medium to large scale organisations to improve the way they work, engage with their customers, and drive cost out of service delivery.
Please see more information on this exciting opportunity below.
Why is the role required?
- To provide a strategy to deliver and manage the migration to Dynamics 365 FinOps
- To continue achieving outcomes associated with a pivotal, multi-year, transformation program
- To accelerate the velocity of technology delivery
What skills, behaviors and experiences are needed?
- Any experience in a Dynamics 365 consulting firm or in an organization participating in Dynamics 365 implementation projects
- Prior experience with Dynamics AX / ERP working at Enterprise Level - AX 2009 or AX 2012
- Detailed understanding of Full Financials and Inventory Management
- Business requirements gathering and process modeling skills with a bent towards BABOK and BPMN
- Experience applying Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) and using Agile tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills underpinned by effective written and verbal communication
- A pro-active attitude with a focus on value and outcomes
Should this opportunity match your skills and career aspirations please click "apply" or alternatively contact Craig Radford at email@example.com or 0420 513 836 to have a more detailed and confidential conversation