- Long term End User Transformation Project
- Early-stage of the project rollouts
- > $155k + Super + NFP Salary packaging Benefits
Great opportunity to join a National Australian Not For Profit Organisation that is going through some major organisational transformation with Microsoft Technology at the forefront of driving that change. Due to a large stream of projects on the horizon over a 2-3-year timeframe, they are looking to add a skilled technical D365 CE / Power Platform Professional to join in the role of Solutions Lead
This lead technology role will see you working within the Solution Planning and Design team who are focused on developing and delivering innovative digital solutions that are aligned to the organisations long term strategic objectives.
You will proactively work directly with Product Managers and Solution Architects to lead the development and maintenance of solutions on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform with a particular focus on D365 CE and Power Platform, ensuring we are achieving a tangible difference to the experience of our staff and clients through delivering innovative technology solutions which remove friction points and create a better experience for those interacting with our services.
- Support the Director, Solution Planning & Design to ensure appropriate governance and ownership of Technology solutions;
- Engagement and consultation with Product Owners, Business Users and IT to understand the current state of solutions including key metrics, architecture, integrations, pain points and opportunities;
- Ensure solutions are designed to meet the business objectives and goals whilst aligning to IT guiding design principles;
- Lead design of Dynamics 365 entities, forms, views, dashboards, business rules and flows.
- Develop solution roadmaps that consider key business strategies and integrate technology lifecycle considerations
- Lead design and implementing integrations with other Microsoft technologies including Teams and Office 365 to best leverage the investment in cloud services.
- 5+ years experience with and thorough technical knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and more recently Power Platform environments including Power Apps, Power Automate
- Strong, demonstrated experience in customising & implementing Dynamics 365 CE
- Knowledge and experience using web development tools and technologies such as ASP.Net, C#, .NET, jQuery, SQL Server.
- Experienced Building Model Driven / Canvas Apps
- Exposure to Power BI (Desirable)
- Experience in Agile environments
- Strong business focus and ability to correctly interpret requirements from subject matter experts;
- Strong communication skills and a drive to take ownership of assigned work and outcomes;
We have a lot more information to share and would welcome a confidential conversation to discuss the role and business in more depth so do Apply Now attaching your Resume in Word Format