- Global D365 F&O Project
- Sydney Based Perm Role
- Great team, culture, flexible working environment
Digital Monk International has been engaged on behalf of this Global Business to support the search for a Dynamics 365 F&O Developer to join their growing internal IT Delivery team as they rollout D365 F&O globally. You should possess the ability to deliver solutions design, code development, technical document and code quality reviews, maintenance, and enhancements of the technical components of the Dynamics 365 Platform Key Duties:
Your Prior Experience:
- Key Development and roll outs of ERP systems based on Microsoft Dynamics AX/ 365 Finance & operations platform.
- Deliver solutions design, development, maintenance and enhancements of the technical components of Dynamics AX / D365
- Troubleshooting issues in current ERP implementation
- Improving the performance of current ERP implementation
- Manage releases using VSTS/ LCS/ TFS or other version control system
- Managing multiple ERP Environments
- Experience in building and managing scalable, modular, multi-tier integrated ERP systems
- Expertise in full software/project life cycle, including diagnosis, analysis, specifications, requirement analysis, design/architecture, implementation, testing, and maintenance
- Good team player with good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills coupled with the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Understanding of implementation and support methodologies including agile.
- Minimum 5+ years of development experience required in D365 F&O/ AX2012
- Understanding of AOT, X++ code development, testing, simple SQL queries
- Installation, configuration, administration, maintenance, including integrations, Enterprise Portal, Workflow, AIF, Enterprise Portal, Security Role modifications
- Ability to document technical specifications
- Exposure of migration projects/roll-outs
- Excellent communication skills, great teamwork mentality
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to work for an End-User on a long-term Global Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Implementation with a really good team in a large organization that offers a great all round working environment.
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively please can contact Craig Radford / 0420 513 836 or visit firstname.lastname@example.org