ROLE: Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Consultant - Finance & Projects
CONTRACT - 6 months with extensions
RATE: Market Rates based on experience
LOCATION: Australia Wide
Digital Monk International is working on behalf of this Top 4 Consulting practice that continues to see great growth across their National Dynamics practice having won multiple Enterprise level D365 F&O projects. To Support the delivery of these projects we have immediate opportunities for D365 Functional Consultants with strong experience/expertise across Finance & Projects modules.
In this role yo will work with the business users to gather requirements for and work with the internal team of developers and testers for the solution delivery.
We are looking for strong Consultants that have prior Dynamics 365 implementation experience and that can hit the ground running, especially with this being a full remote engagement, depending on where you are located.
- Evaluating and understanding the business process and preparing a detailed Business requirement specification document [BRS]
- Ability to analyse client requirements and objectives to determine how software can best meet clients’ requirement and objectives.
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
- Functional consulting to design and develop Dynamics 365 F&O solutions for clients on Finance and Accounting module
- Work closely with clients and other team members to define, design and align the business application to the business requirements.
- Should be able to Configure, Test and Demo Project management and accounting module in D365.
- Should have experience in handling SIT, End user training, UAT and Go Live.
- Should have experience in data migration activities.
- Manage and deliver small projects independently. Lead other consultants in delivering according to client expectations; take ownership of successful completion of deliverables and projects.
- Participate in the development of functional design documentation and technical specifications, unit, and system test scripts, and deployment plans perform SIT testing.
- Facilitate functional sessions and weekly status meetings with clients, including the ability to drive a client to decisions.
- Own project deliverables (status reports, documentation, test plans.) Take personal ownership of the success of deliverables and projects.
- Exposure in data migration approach etc.
- Conduct functional testing of modifications and sub-processes during sprints
- The candidate should have 8- 12 years of Dynamics 365/AX functional experience
- At least 1 end to end Dynamics 365 F&O project
- Consulting experience in project management and accounting module
- Have worked on at least 3-4 end to end implementation projects and should be aware sure step implementation methodology
- Key project module expertise across areas like WBS, Revenue Recognition, Customer & Vendor retentions, Funding sources & Forecast and budgeting
- Should have complete knowledge on various Project management Inquiry tools and reports
- Excellent communication skills along with good analysis and documentation skills
- Should have a positive and can-do approach
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Appropriate Microsoft certifications
Should this opportunity match your skills and career aspirations please click "apply" or alternatively contact Craig Radford at email@example.com or 0420 513 836 to have a more detailed and confidential conversation