ROLE: Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Consultant - Supply Chain
FULL-TIME > $160k + Super
LOCATION: Melbourne Head Office - Open to Full Remote Role AU Wide
Digital Monk International is supporting a leading Australian organisation that is looking to bolster its Internal IT team having recently gone live with D365 F&O. We are looking for a D365 Functional Supply Chain Consultant that will be able to work with senior management and stakeholders to continuously drive future initiatives and projects across the platform.
You will be required to gather requirements and configure solutions that will encompass forms, workflows, reports, and security, being the internal Subject Matter Expert, working closely with the external vendor when required to deliver the programs of work.
- Providing Dynamics 365 subject matter expertise in the area of Finance, Operations and supply chain.
- Coordinate initiatives to improve or create functions.
- Configure Dynamics 365 including forms, workflows, reports and security.
- Coordinate systems upgrade testing.
- Create business cases to improve work practices using Dynamics 365.
- Provide training to Supply Chain, Operations and Finance super users so they can skill-up their own team members.
- Promote continuous improvement using Dynamics 365.
Required Skills and Experience
- The candidate should have 5+ years of Dynamics 365/AX functional experience
- At least 1 end to end Dynamics 365 F&O project
- Strong experience and knowledge across Supply Chain Master Planning, Landed Cost, Inventory Management and Warehouse Management modules
- Have worked on at least 3-4 end to end implementation projects and should be aware sure step implementation methodology
- The candidate should be aware and worked on Key project module areas like WBS, Revenue Recognition, Customer & Vendor retentions, Funding sources & Forecast, and budgeting
- Excellent communication skills along with good analysis and documentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - we need someone that can take ownership of the platform and drive initiatives
Should this opportunity match your skills and career aspirations please click "apply" or alternatively contact Craig Radford at email@example.com or 0420 513 836 to have a more detailed and confidential conversation