- End User Role
- Application & Team Managerement responsibility
- > $175k + Super + Bonus
Digital Monk is working on behalf of this Australian Owned National Business that has recently started its Digital Transformation journey having recently gone through a Dynamics 365 & Azure Cloud implementation, running both Finance & Operations as well as Customer Engagement.
Due to future programs of projects in the pipeline, the business is looking for an experienced professional to join, take ownership of the current platform and internal IT team and drive the future projects from inception to completion. You will manage IT resources across multiple projects and provide business / technical analysis services for projects, ensuring the right design, build and testing methodologies/processes are in place for a successful transition of IT services to a BAU state.
We are looking for the successful candidate to have previously managed a Microsoft Stack Environment, including Dynamics 365, either F&O or CE. Key Responsibilities:
- Execution of the IT Strategy & Technology roadmap
- Leading new initiatives for improvements within the business and continuing the digital transformation within the business.
- Financial Management on Projects.
- Management of risk, resources, vendors and issues across all projects.
- Determining the appropriate level of availability, capacity and compliance for new IT services before they go into production
Manage project delivery through a Steering Committee with documented change controls
Manage and lead the solution architecture of our technology systems.
- Experience in establishing and using widely recognised project frameworks such as Prince2 and Agile
- Recent 2-3 years’ experience with Microsoft D365 cloud Applications Environment
- At least 3-5 years of experience managing IT Project portfolios and projects
- Ability to lead and manage team of diverse skills
- Understanding in maintaining DevOps practices in an organisation.
- Good understanding of change management, data migration, controls and be able to manage
- The ability to communicate to all levels within a business including at an Executive level.
Should this opportunity match your skills and career aspirations please click "apply" or alternatively contact Craig Radford at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0420 513 836 to have a more detailed and confidential conversation