- Great opportunity to join a company that is growing rapidly
- Opportunity to upskill across D365 F&O
- Melbourne, Sydney, or Brisbane Location
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Microsoft Dynamics Professional Services Company that is still in the early stages of its journey, so this truly is a great time to be joining, and be a focal part of that growth and future success. With an already highly skilled team, some of the best in the business, with years of experience behind them, this is a great opportunity for a D365 Business Central / NAV Consultant who is keen to make that transition and upskill to D365 F&O.
We are looking for a highly driven and passionate professional who really does enjoy what they do, working in the Dynamics 365 eco-system. Whether you work currently for another Consulting practice or internally for an organisation that is utilizing D365 Business Central or NAV currently. What we are looking for is someone with the right drive, attitude and all-around personality that will be a compliment to the current team.
- Knowledge and experience with the Finance & Supply Chain functions of Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central
- 5+ years’ demonstrable successful experience supporting and implementing Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central finance & supply chain software solutions.
- Track record of providing high-level operational expertise and advice, focusing on a “whole of business” solution
- The ability to engage with clients in the Pre-Sales process, understanding requirements, and configuring/delivering demonstrations of proposed solutions
- Specific knowledge in the operational aspects of inventory, warehousing and logistics would be well regarded
- A high level of attention to detail in the production of functional and technical documentation
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without constant supervision
Location-wise, we can consider any suitable candidates based in Melbourne, Sydney, or Brisbane.
You will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and a truly fantastic opportunity for someone that wants to progress and build a very successful career in the Dynamics 365 domain.
Should this opportunity match your skills and career aspirations please click "apply" or alternatively contact Craig Radford at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0420 513 836 to have a more detailed and confidential conversation