- Any Eastern Seaboard Location
- Top Salary + Bonus on Offer
- Good Opportunity for Growth
Digital Monk International has been engaged by this Tier 1 Top 4 Consulting Practice to aid with the search for a Dynamics 365 Pre-Sales Solution Architect to join their delivery practice in Australia.
This role plays an integral part in the business, working closely with the Senior Management team to drive new business opportunities across the Dynamics 365 CE / Power Platform Stack performing pre-sales and Discovery through to Deployment.
As the Lead Pre-Sales Architect, you will be a subject matter expert in Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) and provide oversight across multiple concurrent projects being responsible for workshops, contributing to the Fit Gap Analysis and overseeing the System Design as well as leading discovery and scoping engagements.
- Extensive consulting experience across the full Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) implementation lifecycle with deep experience across the Sales, and Customer Service modules, Field Services experience highly desirable
- Experience with demonstrations and pre-sales with Dynamics 365 CE
- Experience implementing Dynamics 365 CE as an underlying platform technology eco-system.
- A solid understanding of multiple aspects of an implementation: Development, Infrastructure, Data Migration, Testing, Reporting/BI and/or Integration
- Experience with industry best practices related to project estimation & planning and implementation methodologies specifically Agile or Hybrid approaches
- Experience with preparing RFP, RFQ and other bid response documents and with that have exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent client engagement skill, with the ability to truly articulate a business-orientated solution, not just talk about CRM
We have a lot more information to share and would welcome a confidential conversation to discuss the role and business in more depth so do Apply Now attaching your Resume in WORD Format. Alternatively, please Craig Radford on +61 (0)420 513 836.