- 12 month day rate contract or FTE Available
- Diverse Range of National Projects
- Very flexible working Environment
Digital Monk International has been engaged by this Award Winning Tier 1 ASX Listed IT Services Business to support scaling their Dynamics 365 Practice nationally that continues to grow year on year.
Due to the great demand and growth of Dynamics 365 we have an opportunity for a Dynamics 365 CE Technical Consultant to join their professional services team in Melbourne, looking for Feb 2022 start.
This role will require the successful candidate to gather business requirements; support the solution design, produce defined documentation and follow through with the build and deployment of the Dynamics 365 CE Solution.Your Profile:
- Microsoft Azure experience, e.g. Web Service applications, Functions, Logic Apps
- Solid experience working on Dynamics 365 CE / Power Platform solutions
- Large Scale end > end Project Experience
- Prior Consulting experience, ideally having delivered projects in the Government space
- Ability to autonomously run D365 CE projects
If you are keen to understand more about this opportunity and what it can offer you please Apply Now attaching your resume in Word Format or call Craig Radford on 0420 513836 for a confidential discussion
if you are an organisation looking to staff up an upcoming Dynamics 365 / Microsoft project Digital Monk International can provide access to over 4000 qualified professionals. To understand how we can help please visit www.digitalmonk.com.au