- 12-month day rate contract on offer
- Melbourne Location - no travel required
- Very flexible Working Environment
Digital Monk International has been engaged by this National Not For Profit Organisation that is going through a Multi Year Digital Transformation Project, being delivered fully by a skilled internal team.
This role plays an integral part in the business, working closely with the Senior Management team to drive new business opportunities across the Dynamics 365 CE / Power Platform Stack which will include, but not limited to, driving presales activities, providing high-level solution design and architecture to a complex solution, help support and mentor junior team members and play an active part in the delivery of the Business Application solution.
What is absolutely key for the successful candidate to have is a great understanding of the full SDLC and the wider business impact and implications. We aren't looking for Developer who just wants to build, we need someone that can ask the questions Why !!
- Experience in Dynamics 365 CE, Power Platform (PowerApps Component Framework, Portals, Canvas & Model Driven Apps, Power Automate), and CDS
- Azure DevOps with Dynamics 365 CE.
- Able to look at the wider application portfolio of a client and the integration requirements
- High-level consultative approach feeling at home in a room of Senior C-level Stakeholders.
- Experience in a Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments, SQL Server, HTML, C#, .NET.
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to truly articulate a business-orientated solution
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a flagship Microsoft Project and secure yourself a 12 month contract for 2022.
If you are keen to understand more about this opportunity and what it can offer you please Apply Now attaching your resume in Word Formal or call Craig Radford on 0420 513836 for a confidential discussion