Great opportunity to join a National Australian Not For Profit Organisation that is going through some major organisational transformation with Microsoft Technology at the forefront of driving that change. Due to a large stream of projects on the horizon over a 3-year timeframe, they are looking to add multiple new resources to their internal delivery team, one of which being a Dynamics 365 CE Developer with extensive portals experience.
Working as a part of the in-house applications team you will work in a collaborative manner focusing on the design, development, maintenance and support of the Dynamics 365 CE / Power Platform eco-system. This will be a flagship standout project and with some really exciting transformation projects happening, this would be a project anyone would welcome the opportunity to be a part of.
- Strive to ensure that the IT Team remains focused on their mission to provide value to the Fellowship through the delivery of high-quality technology services, projects and support
- Build the CRM forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports around the customer needs for an interface.
- Provide technical expertise on solution implementation risks and operational challenges.
- Develop an entire software application or its part by following Functional and Technical Specification documents.
- Continually surveying the system ecosystem to determine future application needs and making recommendations for enhancements.
- Writing and maintaining system code or configuration to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications for Dynamics 365.
- 5+ years experience with and thorough technical knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and more recently Power Platform environments including Power Apps, Power Automate
- Strong, demonstrated experience in customising & implementing Dynamics 365 Portals / PowerApps Portals.
- Knowledge and experience using web development tools and technologies such as ASP.Net, C#, .NET, jQuery, SQL Server.
- Integration of D365 with other Azure applications and on-premises applications.
- Exposure to Power BI (Desirable)
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good analytical skills
We have a lot more information to share and would welcome a confidential conversation to discuss the role and business in more depth so do Apply Now attaching your Resume in WORD Format. Alternatively, please Craig Radford on +61 (0)420 513 836