Based in South Yarra, and reporting to the IT Manager, you will be the main point of contact to provide support and maintenance of the Dynamics AX system and applications to ensure the business is supported from an IT level. You will have a wide range of responsibilities. These include (but are not limited to):
- Communicate with a broad range of business users, establishing process and documents as required
- Undertake regular programming, including unit and end to end testing
- Ensure data integrity at all times - in line with business audits
- Implement and document software enhancements as required
- Provide support to the IT Operations Team
- Constantly be looking at ways to improve system development whilst co-ordinating and maintain day to day running of the platform
- Ad hoc project work when required to support the IT team and business needs
Being an integral member of the IT team, specialising in AX, you will have a large measure of autonomy. You will be self-motivated, driven and have the ability to successful communicate cross departments whilst supporting Retail teams across Australia and New Zealand.
The successful candidate will have relevant qualifications to the role; imperative that you have experience in Dynamics AX system and MS SQL Server development toolset.
This is an exciting and challenging role and requires you to be flexible to attend to the needs of the business.