POSITION TITLE: Dynamics CRM Technical Support Lead
Government, Clients, Industry Partnerships, Partner and Alliance Relationships as relevant
Leaders, Peers and staff
To contribute at an experienced level to the following capabilities (aligned to the business operating model):
The role will:
– Flow of work and information
– Collaboration, innovation and superior results
– Stakeholder engagement
– Alignment with change programs
– Alignment with culture
– Continuous improvement
– Governance and risk management.
– Demonstrating ongoing learning
– Accepting stretch assignment opportunities
– Learning through coaching, mentoring, support, guidance and collaboration
– Commitment to own and team success
– Negotiation, facilitation, communication skills (verbal, written, presentations) suitable to stakeholders
– Financial, economic, industry and statistical analysis skills with high attention to detail
– Research, reporting and advocacy to a level suitable for presentation to stakeholders
Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline required for professional roles.
Minimum 2 years employment experience in roles that demonstrate overall competency. (NB: successful candidates are likely to have longer periods of experience).
Microsoft Dynamics CRM, ADX Studio, SharePoint and content management systems