A fantastic opportunity for Senior Microsoft AX Consultant to join our rapidly growing Consultancy within our offices in Perth, Western Australia. We are looking for a specialist with strong experience across Dynamics AX in Finance, Professional Services and Project Accounting. You will work as a contractor within existing projects and new project deployments with the option to go permanent.
We are also keen to hear from Microsoft Dynamics AX Developers interested in contract or permanent work. What you will do:
- Work across Dynamics 365 and AX deployments, development projects and client facing activities
- New Azure Cloud based delivery project delivery duties deploying AX Solutions within defined guidelines and customer requirements
- Capturing, assessing, and defining client’s business requirements and to create strategies to meet those objectives using practical Dynamics AX business solutions and industry best practices
- Document and review all business processes, Gap/Fit Analysis findings, functional design documents, testing scripts, training documents and progress updates throughout implementation lifecycle
- Minimum of five years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX, preferably with version 2012 R1-R3. Any Dynamics 365 knowledge is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of Dynamics AX 2012 or current version in Finance, Project Accounting & Professional Services, BI & Reporting (any of these)
- Have a proven track record and experience in Dynamics AX consulting or contracting roles
- Several full life cycle implementations of AX in various industries
- Working experience and knowledge of Life Cycle Services and Microsoft Sure Step implementation methodology
- Certification within AX 2012 at a minimum is a nice to have
- Strong X++, MS SQL Server, .Net experience and technical knowledge
- Experience of working within a consulting environment