Want to work for the Retail Employer of the Year and be a part of a fantastic culture? Then look no further!
We are currently seeking a talented, analytical individual to join our Direct Marketing team in Port Melbourne as a CRM Analyst.
The role is responsible for analysing sales, marketing and customer data using CRM software to interpret results and provide information on sales, marketing and customer service.
The successful applicant would also be responsible for the following:
- Gathering and utilising customer data to provide an in-depth understanding of online customers
- Conducting post campaign analysis, identifying issues and providing recommendations for future campaign executions based on the data
- Ensuring stakeholders are provided with expert advice around optimizing customer contact
- Providing analysis, interpretation, recommendations and communicate opportunities for growth and innovation.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Previous experience, 1-2 years, within a similar role working with large amounts of data
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Previous exposure to utilising large databases, preferably within retail, health insurance or similar would be highly regarded
- Ability to work collaboratively and in a team environment
We support creative minds and recognise hard work. If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today!