Senior Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Finance Consultants
About the role:
We are looking for a number of Senior level Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Finance Consultants who have experience working on large multi-site implementations for a ASX Listed business based in Melbourne
What you will do:
• Work with our clients to analyse and define business requirements and/or project scope
• Facilitation of analysis and design workshops
• Document and communicate client requirements - functional designs, gap analysis
• Take ownership for the implementation, configuration and delivery of Dynamics AX projects
• Configure and customise the Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve the customer's business requirements
• Undertake solution configuration as required
• Conduct acceptance testing and end user training
• Work with the project team and our clients to ensure successful delivery
• Provide client support and relationship management as required
• Participate in pre-sales presentations and demonstrations in conjunction with the sales team plus providing input for Request for Proposals and Request for Information.
What you need to be successful:
• 5 + years Dynamics AX consulting and implementation experience, along with strong business analysis skills.
• Strong Dynamics AX knowledge (version 2012 mandatory, Dynamics 365 highly advantageous)
• Superior knowledge in Dynamics modules; Financials, AR, AP, GL, FA, Cost Accounting, Budgeting and ideally Procurement and Projects
• Outstanding communication, negotiation and influencing skills
• A passion for technology
• A sense of humour!