Back to search
A large, national, Melbourne based End User has recently reached out in hopes of finding a strong Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer to join their internal project team on an upcoming Dynamics 365 for Operations brownfield upgrade. Initial interviews will be beginning as soon a suitable applicant is found. This will initially be a 3 month engagement with a view to extend to 6 months.
• Extensive Dynamics AX experience, working with either Dynamics AX 2012 R1-R3 or Dynamics 365 for operations (Formerly AX7)
• Experience developing within highly customised modules
• Ability to develop interfaces with in Dynamics 365 for operations or 2012
• SQL Server experience with SSRS, SSAS and SSIS
• Experience with Unit testing and supporting all development activities across AX
• Experience with SQL, .NET, C# and various other languages utilised in the Microsoft Suite.
Daily rate is flexible based on experience.