Back to search
About the role:
We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant / Business Analyst with experience within Field Services, Sales & Marketing and/ or Project Service Automation ideally within the Enterprise Edition of Dynamics 365
What you will do:
• Work with our clients to analyse and define business requirements and/or project scope
• Facilitation of analysis and design workshops
• Document and communicate client requirements - functional designs, gap analysis
• Take ownership for the implementation, configuration, and delivery of Dynamics 365 projects
• Configure and customise the Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve the customer's business requirements
• Undertake solution configuration as required
• Conduct acceptance testing and end user training
• Work with the project team and our clients to ensure successful delivery
• Provide client support and relationship management as required
• Participate in pre-sales presentations and demonstrations in conjunction with the sales team plus providing input for Request for Proposals and Request for Information.
What you need to be successful:
• 5 + years Dynamics CRM consulting and implementation experience, along with strong business analysis skills.
• Strong Dynamics CRM knowledge (Online is essential, Business Edition, Enterprise Edition) within Field Services, Sales, Marketing, Project Services Automation (PSA) and/or Customer Services
• Outstanding communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
• Any Portal experience within ADX Studio, ClickDimensions and/or Adobe Marketing Cloud
• A sense of humor!
Should this opportunity match your experience and career aspirations, please apply now or you can reach me on 0431161367, email@example.com or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au
If you are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX, NAV or CRM professional for your business or project, please contact me on 0431161367 or firstname.lastname@example.org