Senior / Lead Functional Architect - Dynamics 365 Operations - Sales & Marketing, eCommerice, B2B and B2C
CONTRACT - 12-24 months project
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a Greenfield ASX listed Dynamics 365 Operations end to end transformation for the next 2-3 years
Having secured a number of exclusive roles within a PMO Delivery Team on this major Dynamics 365 for Operation Greenfield project based in Sydney, we are now looking for a number of Senior levels Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Architect who have experience working on large multi-site enterprise level implementations
What you will do:
• Work with our clients to analyse and define business requirements and/or project scope
• Facilitation of analysis and design workshops
• Document and communicate client requirements - functional designs, gap analysis
• Take ownership for the implementation, configuration and delivery of Dynamics AX projects
• Configure and customise the Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve the customer's business requirements
• Undertake solution configuration as required
• Conduct acceptance testing and end user training
• Work with the project team and our clients to ensure successful delivery
• Provide client support and relationship management as required
• Participate in pre-sales presentations and demonstrations in conjunction with the sales team plus providing input for Request for Proposals and Request for Information.
What you need to be successful:
• 5 + years Dynamics CRM consulting and implementation experience, along with strong business analysis skills.
• Strong Dynamics CRM knowledge (version 2012 mandatory, Dynamics 365 highly advantageous)
• Superior knowledge of Dynamics CRM integration with Dynamics AX, E-commerce platforms, and B2C & B2B marketing activities
• Outstanding communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
• A passion for technology
• A sense of humour!