This ever growing Microsoft Gold Partner is looking to bring on board a MS Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant in Brisbane. Their CRM team is rapidly expanding and they are expecting a busy 2018.
This is a great opportunity to join while the company is still in that growth phase which offer great career progression and for you to truly be an integral part of the business moving forward.
You will need to be a team player but also work effectively on your own to meet and not need to be micro managed. You should be sociable, personable, dependable and customer focused.
The environment is varied, hard working and dynamics. Working on end-to-end projects across a range of sectors and clients, you will be creating, designing and developing with latest development technologies, whilst operating in a team of very experienced CRM professionals.
- Prior project experience with Dynamics CRM 2013 as a minimum and ideally Dynamics 365 experience
- Experience in a similar role as Dynamics CRM Consultant
- Prior client engagement experience, doing requirements gathering, creating technical & functional documentation.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- A desire and passion for Dynamics CRM ultimately taking pride in your work
Should this opportunity match your experience and career aspirations, please apply now sending your resume in word format or you can reach me on 04420513836 firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au