Great opportunity for a highly experienced Project Manager with extensive experience in the Software Application Lifecycle space. This tier 1 provider has seen extensive growth across their national custom software development practice and 2018 is expecting to be another phenomenal year.
Due to their continued growth they have an opening for a Senior Project Manager to join their Sydney delivery team. We are looking for an experienced professional that have extensive experience leading teams and delivering large scale SDLC projects across a wide array of technologies, with Microsoft as a core focus.
What you'll be doing:
- Deliver projects from concept validation through closure
- Prepare project plans, including scope, schedule, resources, project deliverables
- Manage and lead cross-functional teams in order to successfully deliver projects on time, against agreed requirements
- Monitor and control each phase and steps of project implementation
- Identify and report project issues and project risks to the relevant stakeholders
- Find solutions to mitigate and/or minimise project risks and other issues
- Prepare and deliver project management deliverables, such as meeting minutes, reports etc. to the appropriate project steering committees
- You will need to have at least 5 years demonstrated experience in delivering Application development and integration projects
- A strong mix of experience in business and IT stakeholder management
- Expertise in design, implementation and optimisation of ICT processes, organisations and systems
- Demonstrated change management experience covering technical, process and cultural change
- Hands-on experience in project/program management, resource planning, reporting, and budgeting
- Experience with project management methodologies (PM Certification)
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- Strong understanding of, and experience working with, SDLC
- Experience with any of the following would be highly regarded - lease management systems, financial systems, CRM systems, governance risk and compliance solutions, procurement applications and loyalty/customer engagement applications
Should this opportunity match your experience and career aspirations, please apply now sending your resume in word format to email@example.com